Ice Jam 2.0.1
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
* This software is free. You can use this software as long
as you wish provided that you use this software solely
for personal and noncommercial use.
* You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the
original free version of this software as you wish;
give exact copies of the original free version to anyone.
* You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer this software, or any subset of
this software, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license agreement.
* TEDDY GAMES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THIS
SOFTWARE. THIS SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION
IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK
ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE
REMAINS WITH YOU.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL TEDDY GAMES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY,
PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF TEDDY GAMES
HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
* Without prejudice to any other rights, Teddy Games may
terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms
and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must
destroy all copies of this software.
* If any provision or part of this EULA is held to be
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity,
legality or enforceability of the remainder of this
Agreement will not in any way be affected or impaired,
unless the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability
completely nullifies this EULA.
* Installing and using this software signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license. If you
do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove this software files from your storage devices
and cease to use the product.